In Hong Kong, organizing public events need to apply different License and get the consensus issued

by different Government Department such as  the Food & Environmental Hygene Department, the Commissioner of Police.

Ev-rental provides you a comprehensive service to help you orgainizing public events.

We would like to help you in applying all different kinds of License depends on your event  location and event activities.

We would handle all the application processes!


For example:

1. Temporary Places of Public Entertainment Licenc

2. Temporary Liquor Licence

3. Temporary Food Factory Licence


Remember! EV-RENTAL walks along with you and gives you hassle-free journey in your lovely event. 

For more information, Please contact our Project Team!

Email: info@ev-rental.com.hk

Tel:2395 4818